Disposable Face Masks
Face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the of viruses. Certificates available on request.
- Filter Performance: >/= 95%
- Test Agent: NaCl
- Flow Rate: 85 L/min
- TIL: <8% leakage
- Inhalation Resistance: 350 Pa
- Resistance: 250 Pa
- CO2 Clearance Requirement: 1%
- Dimensions: 170mm x 200mm
- Product: Spun bond Non-Woven fabric
- Raw Material Grade: Polypropylene Homo-Polymer Fibre Grade
- Melt Flow Index: 35 Gms/10 min
- Decomposition Temperature: > 300ºc
- Melting Point: 140-170ºc
- Product Composition: Polypropylene Raw Material: 97 – 99%
Colouring Additives: 1-3%
- Resectability: 1. 100% Recyclable and Reusable
2. Degrades under exposure to Sunlight/UV.
Retail outlets and point of purchase. Mail handlers and
package deliveries. Medical outlets.
Does not obstruct vision. Flexible plastic strap.
Washable with soap.
300mm wide x 235mm high.
Thickness: 350 microns. Polyester elastic.
Made of food grade clear plastic.
The shield provides a clear barrier directly in front of ones face stopping airborne droplets leaving or touching your face.
Infrared hand-held thermometers enable temperature measurement from a distance, without contact with the object being measured.
Model No.: PA-1
- Non-contact measuring 5 – 1 5cm Fast and easy.
- One key measuring.
- Smart detector 0.5s measuring time
- LCD display and fever alarm.
- Indicating unit resolutlon: 0.1 °C
- Measuring range (Body temperature mode) 32.D°C-42.9°C.
- Operating temperature: OOC-40°C.
Model No.: WT188
- Temperature measurement range: 10-60oC
Body temperature: 34-42.9oC
- Temperature measurement time: about 2 seconds. Temperature display accuracy: +/- 0.1oC.
- Accuracy of body temperature measurement: +/- 0.3oC.
- Display mode LCD.
- DC power supply DC 3.0V (Two AAA batteries)
- Electronic thermometer with automatic standby and self detection function.
USS-SC160 (E) -T-O
- Tri-colour LED display
- Temperature measurement accuracy: +/- 0.2°C
- Non-contact measurement
- Comfortable grip and easy operation
- Audio and visual alert for fever detection
- Auto shut down to reduce power consumption
Thermal Cameras are point-and-shoot, and allow the user to see real-time in an infrared spectrum, interpreting temperature as colour. Warmer areas appear as red and yellow, and cooler areas as purple or blue. This allows engineers to quickly identify sources of heat and temperature difference, which is essential in locating overheating parts.