Cut Back on Printing Expenditure with Managed Print Solutions from Raydian
Want to enjoy greater cost reductions, and improved control and convenience when it comes to your business printing expenses? Now you can with managed print solutions from Raydian. At Raydian, we understand that every cent counts when it comes to company expenses. In fact, that’s something that many employees don’t realise.
A few extra prints here and there from day to day add up, and by the end of the year, you could find that your business has spent hundreds, maybe even thousands, on misprints, negligent use of printers and consumables, and even personal printing projects and tasks carried out by staff members. And it goes without saying that all this extra use places more wear and tear on the printers too! How do you avoid these problems? With managed print solutions from Raydian – that’s how!
Streamlining business systems and cutting back on costs are the main objectives of managed print solutions, but there are many ways in which such a system can benefit the business. Below are our top benefits:
- Printing costs can become more predictable, which will assist you when it comes to replacing printing equipment in the future. If you suddenly notice a spike in printing costs, you will know that there is something to look for. You will also know precisely how much you need in terms of printer consumables, so there’s no need to keep boxes of stock in store rooms.
- Optimise how your printers are used and how often they are serviced and maintained, which will extend the machine’s lifespan, cut back on the cost of unexpected repairs and malfunctions, and also ensure that your printer never lets you down.
- Eliminate unnecessary spending. Most businesses suffer some sort of loss in terms of employees making use of business resources for personal use. In the printing department, this problem is usually rife. Printing a recipe, CV or personal documents in the business may seem like a small offence, yet done daily, these costs add up. Most businesses without a managed print service in place will lose a substantial amount of money on unnecessary printing.
At Raydian, we are eager to assist you in improving on your printing situation in the workplace. We will happily pay a visit to your business to advise you on your printing needs and set the systems and procedures in place to ensure that each user is provided with access codes and steps to access printing functions. We can link all of your existing printing equipment to our system and ensure that each unit is well maintained going forward. Need printer repairs along the way, don’t worry, our team is qualified and experienced in doing this too.
What’s great about our managed print solutions is that we keep you informed. You can expect to be kept up to date with our monthly printing reports. These reports detail who has printed something, what they have printed and the quantity thereof.
Why choose Raydian for your printing needs?
- We will take over the management of all of your devices on one system, which will save you the time and frustration of having to manage each machine.
- You can greatly reduce the amount of money and consumables which is spent on in-house printing. Cutting back on printing also goes a long way towards positively influencing your image with regards to environmental responsibility.
- Our systems offer a safe and secure printing network that can easily be accessed by your assigned devices.
- Are your devices and printers outdated and malfunctioning? Now we can replace your devices as required. We also offer repair services for all makes and models of printers, to ensure that your business experiences minimal downtime and doesn’t have to waste valuable income on replacements.
At Raydian, we welcome all of our existing and new clients to read through our testimonials and chat to our professional consultants about their needs and requirements. We look forward to assisting you with implementing managed print solutions that cater specifically to your needs and requirements. If you would like to receive more information and advice on our services, as well as our printers, contact us at Raydian today. We are available via email and telephone, and are standing by to assist you further.