Backup Power Solutions from Raydian – Get a Quote Today!
An unprepared business will certainly suffer the consequences of a power outage. In fact, even the smallest power outage can have a detrimental effect on your business. Many businesses remain unware of the real cost of a power outage. The impact of an electricity blackout can be crippling. While load shedding power outages tend to last just a few hours, there are certain situations where a blackout can last longer. For instance, storm damage, power supply malfunction and similar. In some instances, although they are extreme, some large corporate concerns have been out of power for weeks.
Imagine not being able to run your key business equipment and administration systems for a week! Your business would certainly suffer. The highest risk, of course, is posed to healthcare business, emergency services, financial services and even small businesses that rely on daily operations to cover overheads and remain profitable. If you haven’t got a plan or strategy in place yet, perhaps it’s time to think about getting backup power solutions from Raydian.
What many businesses don’t realise is that a power outage costs more than just a lack of productivity for the day or the cost of setting a temporary backup power plan in place. It can have long-term effects on the success of your business. For starters, you won’t be able to keep up with productivity, yet you will lose capital, as you will still need to pay staff members for their time on the clock. You will also experience security risks, as after a certain period of time, your security system’s battery power will run out, rendering the system useless. During a power surge or blackout, you could even lose data and system information. This data can be highly valuable to the business and quite difficult to restore – in some instances, the recovery processes can cost a great deal and still yield no results. Some equipment might even become damaged if they suddenly lose power during operation. It’s best to ensure that you have a backup power solution from Raydian in place, in order to avoid these issues.
What’s great about our backup power solutions? We’ll tell you!
- Our backup solutions are designed to suit the budgets of big and small business. We offer affordable rental packages with no upfront investment required. Of course, you can also buy a backup solution from us. It’s your choice – we will work with you to find a solution that truly meets with your needs. Eskom and City Power systems are compatible with our backup power solutions.
- We design our backup systems to kick in as your power goes down. Now you won’t have to worry about potential security system failures, the lights going out or losing information on your computers.
- Our backup power solution will seamlessly integrate with government supplied power systems.
- Your customer service excellence will remain untarnished. In fact, your customers won’t even know that your business is experiencing a power outage. Your phones will work, your administrative departments will function and your services can continue as normal.
- You won’t lose a cent. Your business productivity levels will remain intact as per normal. Now your staff members can work productively through a power outage. Now that’s a step up from the competition.
At Raydian, we treat each of our customers as individuals. No two backup power systems are the same because the needs of the businesses that we serve are different. For instance, you probably won’t do well with a noisy diesel generator in your doctor’s office. For this reason, we offer our clients options. You can choose between diesel generators, 3-phase generators, UPS solutions and silent generators. This is just one more way in which we ensure that we can cater to your specific needs.
Of course, we cannot tell you what you need without paying a visit to your premises. After all, we do professionally install the equipment that we supply. One of our skilled consultants will visit your premises to ascertain your needs and provide you with a quotation and useful advice.
Want to find out more about backup power solutions from Raydian? Give us a call or send us an email for more information and advice today.