How Our Solutions for Business Printers and Consumables Help Your Firm
With several costs to consider when buying business printers and consumables, it is understandable if you are concerned about the initial capital layout as opposed to the operation expenses, quality, speed, and the cost of toner and paper. However, our team is here to assist you in selecting the right printers and consumables for your operations.
We help you to reap maximum benefits from office automation. As a well-known and respected supplier of numerous top brands of multifunctional machines, we are in the perfect position to provide you with objective advice. Our office automation solutions include full maintenance agreements to ensure the machines stay in tip-top condition. With a range of brands to select from and an equally impressive range of consumables, we have all the equipment you need to minimise the effort of office automation.
Being able to get all the business printers and consumables from one supplier helps to reduce the administrative workload of having to keep track of several suppliers. It also implies cost savings, as we provide you with tailored options to meet your operation and budget requirements.
Of course, we are qualified to provide on-site repair, maintenance, and service offerings as well. With such, you do not have to deal with external maintenance technicians, who are not familiar with the brands of business printers and consumables you have selected.
With such an extensive offering, you do not have to request quotes from several suppliers and try to make sense of the best rental combinations. Our teams of consultants do all the footwork, so you can focus on business operations. In addition, we can provide an on-site service agreement, which is inclusive of the new and existing devices.
- If you are wondering how your business benefits from purchasing multifunctional printers from us, we will tell you how. They offer:
- A balanced mix of functions and devices without having to work with many suppliers
- All-inclusive service and maintenance agreements for every machine you buy from us
- Reduced equipment space usage, as a multifunctional print/copy machine requires less space than separate printing, faxing, copying, and scanning machines
- The benefit of including your existing devices in our service agreements
- Reduced energy usage, as the multifunctional device needs one power point and cord. This means fewer cables and more cost savings when it comes to electricity consumption
- Reduced storage space, since you only need to stock consumables for the multifunctional device and not several machines
- Reduced waste, as you do not have to keep several types of cartridges
- Accurate billing with fixed cost agreements, helping you to improve cash-flow management
Rental Solutions to Reduce the Effect on Cash Flow
Buying new business printers can be an expensive process. To avoid the risk of a large capital outlay, consider our rental solutions. The leasing solutions make it possible to fast track the office automation process to ensure you have energy efficient multifunctional devices, able to streamline office functions. In this way, you can get all the devices needed without making a dent in the business bank account. Our rental agreements include maintenance and service plans, giving you the assurance of maximum uptime and quick repairs.
- The benefits of renting the multifunctional devices from us include, but are not limited to:
- Tailored rental packages to meet your particular requirements
- The ability to upgrade to meet operation needs
- Keeping equipment relevant by planning the lease cycle to coincide with the equipment replacement time
- Having the cost of the consumables, maintenance, and repairs included in the fixed monthly lease cost
- Benefits from having a monthly tax-deductible expense
Benefit from Our Cost-Per-Print Servicing Solution
Our service agreements include parts, toner, and callouts. These service contracts are offered on a cost-per-print model, entailing an analysis of the existing equipment to be serviced. We determine where replacement is needed, and provide guidance on how you can improve on operating efficiency. We also include the current devices in our print service and maintenance agreements. Equipment includes everything from fax and copy machines to laser printers and multifunctional devices.
- You benefit from our service contract in the following ways:
- A reduction in print costs
- The reduction in administration costs, as you work with a single supplier and service provider
- On-site maintenance without the need to have machines removed from the premises
- Access to loan equipment when needed to minimise downtime while machines are repaired
- Preventative servicing, such as diagnostic testing and cleaning can form part of the agreement
- Basic print management software included to monitor toner levels and the usage of devices
- An upfront supply of spare consumables
Get in touch for more information on how we can help streamline office automation with our range of solutions related to business printers and consumables.